Googong Display Homes
Display Home Enquiry
Enquire about your favourite home design today or give a building and design consultant a call on 1300 555 382.
* Note: If you're enquiring about Granny Flats, they are not offered as a stand-alone build, they are constructed at the same time as your main residence.
Building and Design Consultant
Display Home Location Map
Frequently asked questions about Googong Display Homes
Discover more about our McDonald Jones display homes at Googong. We've included some of the questions customers frequently ask below so you're ready for your visit.
Our Googong display is easily located, upon entry to the Googong Estate. Take your first right on to Courtney Street. Once you arrive in Googong our displays are located across from the land sales office and customer parking.
- Blundell Façade
- 2.7m ceiling height with 2.4m high doors and windows throughout
- Coffered ceiling in Master
- Upgraded Ensuite with freestanding bath and picture window
- Alfresco Grande with fans
- Upgraded Kitchen with wall over towers and upgraded cabinetry
- Butler’s Pantry
- Free-standing Bathtub in Bathroom
- Full height tiling to Ensuite
- Upgraded cabinets and cupboards in Laundry
- Upgraded Joinery in Family/Living
- Skylights and raked ceiling in Living/Family
- Upgraded carpet and tiling throughout
- Rounded square set opening in Children’s Activities
- Shampoo Recess in Bathroom
- Shower Shelf in Ensuite Shower
- Square Set ceilings in Dining and Family/Living
- Upgraded front door
- Upgraded mirrors in ensuite
- Upgraded bathroom/tapware fittings throughout
- Upgraded downlights and pendant lights
- 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, double garage features 199sqm meters of living and total house of 238sqm of total foot print
- Generous size bedrooms connect to a Children activity while provide a well-appointed separate master suite with large WIR and open Ensuite
- Entertainers delight with our oversized Alfresco Grande
- Open plan Living with Home theatre as a separate entertaining space off the wide and grande entry featuring a 1200mm wide door
- Gourmet Kitchen, Walk-in Pantry and Butlers Pantry connecting the well-appointed living spaces
- Upgraded tapware and fixtures, flooring, doors, sinks, skirting.
- Upgraded downlights, pendant lights and chandeliers
- Alfresco Grande with fans
- Hamptons Façade
- Solar Panels
- Render to entire home
- Alternate Kitchen layout with Butler’s Pantry and integrated fridge and dishwasher
- Built in cabinetry to Home Theatre
- Ascot Panelling
- Upgraded Ensuite with freestanding bath
- Fireplace with mantle
- Upgraded staircase
- Freestanding oven
- Full height tiling in all wet areas, excluding ground floor Powder Room
- Shower shelf in Ensuite shower
- Large laundry bench with cabinets and under bench space for washing machine and dryer
- Large shampoo recess for Ensuite Bathtub
- Walk-in Robe shelving upgrade
- 2.7m ceiling to Entry, Master, GF Powder Room and Home Theatre with raised doors and windows
- 3m ceiling to Family/Living, Dining and Alfresco with raised doors and windows
- 2.55m ceiling to first floor
- Upgraded all bench/desks to 40mm stone
- Bed 4 robe sliding doors upgrade
- Corner stacker doors to Dining and Family/Living
- 4 x Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 Powder Rooms, 4 living spaces give you 289 of living and a total foot print of 365sqm situated on a 605sqm block
- Light filled and open plan living located at the rear of the ground floor seamlessly connecting to the large alfresco through the cascading doors
- Front oversized front master suite, with customer cabinets in the WIR and connecting the relaxing ensuite with a free standing bath
- Gourmet entertainer’s Kitchen w/ custom joinery, feature lights and free standing 900mm over sweeping around to the Butler’s Pantry while stepping into an oversize Walk-in Pantry and Laundry
- Separate Home Theatre with custom joinery and filled with light
- 3 Bedrooms located on the 1st floor with a well-appointed bathroom, Power Room while connecting to a large Childrens Activity room for playing or relaxing on the spacious Balcony taking in the Googong views
Yes, our team of interior design experts in the MyChoice Design Studio help you design your new home to be a true reflection of you and your style. The MyChoice Design Studio has endless options for you, from benchtops to flooring right through to lighting and paint colours. Our team will support you with their professionalism and passion so you can bring your new home dream to life. Learn more about the MyChoice Design Studio experience.
- Anchorage at The Bower, Medowie
- San Marino Manor 16 at Forster Grange
- Lakeside at Housing World Watagan Park
- Coolum One at HomeWorld Warnervale
- Bronte at Lochinvar
- Seaside Retreat at Willowdale
- Miami at Housing World Nowra
- Bexley at Sandy beach
- Seaview 16 at Calderwood
- Miami 16 at HomeWorld Leppington
If you are fully vaccinated you no longer need to make an appointment to visit our displays. If you are unable to visit at this time, you can book an online appointment and walkthrough with our Building & Design Consultants at a time that suits you.
Absolutely! We build homes that will delight the whole family, so please bring the kids to experience our display homes with you. For safety reasons, please ensure they are supervised at all times and children over the age of 12 are required to wear a face mask.
Yes, feel free to take photos or videos and don’t forget we have a great collection of photos of all our display homes on our website including Virtual Tours with great tools to help your search and planning for your new home.
As long as you desire! We encourage you to take your time, really get a feel for the flow of the home design and the layout so you can imagine life within each home you visit.
You are required to wear a face mask at all times when visiting displays in NSW and ACT, in line with current COVID-19 requirements. Our Building and Design Consultants will also be wearing one too.
Yes, you are required to show your vaccination certificate upon entry as per current government requirements, as fines apply.
Yes, in line with current recommendations (https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/safe-workplaces/employers) by the NSW Government, we will require you to leave your contact details for the purposes of contact tracing.
Our display home offices feature perspex wall separators for protection when meeting with the sales team. In addition to this, visitors are limited to a maximum of 1 per 4 square metres (or 20 per display home) and hand sanitiser is available.
All display homes are currently equipped with hand sanitiser for both staff and visitor use.