Googong - Googong
The Googonian life is a happy life. A life where your family grows, your neighbours are neighbourly and your children are practically free range.
A life like the one you enjoyed growing up, but with all the bells and whistles that go with modern living. Googong is a self-contained township will eventually have around 6,500 homes, as well as schools, parks, shops and businesses – everything you'd expect to find in a thriving town. We’re located near the Googong Dam on Old Cooma Road in New South Wales, just 16km from Parliament House Canberra and 4km south of Jerrabomberra.
• The Anglican School Googong takes students from Early Learning to Year 7 and will grow through to year 12.
• Club Googong with its heated 25m indoor pool, outdoor kids splash deck, tennis courts, gym and café.
• Googong North Village Centre with an IGA supermarket, Our Place Childcare, Domino’s Pizza, Discount Pharmacy, Bakers Café bakery, a dentist and a GP clinic, a pub, specialty retail and a Community Centre.
• Eight local playgrounds are currently open, including an all abilities playground.
• Rockley Oval and Duncan Fields play host to cricket, Aussie Rules, soccer and rugby league games
• Two dog parks for four-legged residents and their two-legged owners to enjoy.
• Gas, NBN fibre to the home and mobile phone coverage.
• Established network of walking paths, bike paths and bush trails.
• A Community Garden
• We are currently working on the intersection of Old Cooma Road and Googong Road to facilitate traffic flow in/out of the township.
• QPRC have commenced work on the Ellerton Drive Extension.
• QPRC are to commence work on the $30m duplication of Old Cooma Road to the entrance of the town.
Location - Googong
Enquire about your favourite home design today or give a building and design consultant a call on 1300 555 382.