Our commitment to you.
We want to reassure you that we are here for you, and we will do everything we can to make sure you don't lose sight of your dream home, particularly during these uncertain times.
We're open for business! We have embraced and actioned the recommendations by the Federal and State Governments and have adapted our approach so we can continue to provide an experience and new home like no other.
Our experienced team is here to provide with great advice, guidance and service by phone, email or video. It's our same dedicated team doing what they love, just engaging a little differently.
We are working with our suppliers and trades, and together we're efficiently adapting to the changing conditions to ensure we build homes that transform the way you live.
The importance of home has never been so evident and we're committed to ensuring you 'find yourself at home.'
How McDonald Jones is responding to COVID-19
The current situation we all face is one of the most difficult we have ever encountered. There are valid concerns around COVID-19, uncertainty, rapidly changing environments and hosts of questions. We understand this completely, as we build homes for people, homes to enrich their lives, homes to create cherished moments and homes to enjoy every day.
So, we want to ensure you feel comfortable that the whole team at McDonald Jones are rising to this challenge. We remain steadfast in our commitment and determination to build a quality home that you'll love, and to guide and support you through your build journey, all while ensuring the health and wellbeing of you, our trades and staff.
When it comes to building, that's what we are doing. For all existing customers, we're onsite building your new home.
If you're considering building and not sure if now is the right time, we're here to work with you. Our Building and Design Consultants are here to give you the confidence to build the home and future you've always wanted.
There are many elements that we have taken into consideration and activated, so regardless of where you are in your building journey, we are committed to building a brighter future for you.
We will continue to adapt to the changing circumstances and will continue to make you aware of the initiatives and protective measures in place. These include:
- Our display homes are open. We are adhering to preventive hygiene measures we have adopted, including social distancing. While we won't shake your hand at this time, we will provide plenty of insights, inspiration and information, all delivered with a smile
- Our MyChoice Design Studios remain open in all locations, and they are welcoming customers by appointment as we have adjusted our process to adhere to strict social distancing protocols and increased preventative measures
- Our office staff are here to help via phone or email; we are however restricting access to these locations where possible
- Our Construction team remains committed to building our customers homes, they are continuing to supervise and manage all jobs on site
- Our trades are onsite and building homes, we have made adjustments to limit one trade on site at any given time with a maximum of 6 people working in the one location
- Our teams are continuing to work towards building brighter futures. They are overseeing and completing the payment of deposits, working through the pre-construction phase, working with councils, drawing plans and finalising contracts to enable our customers jobs to move into the construction pipeline. in readiness and move to site as seamlessly and efficiently as possible
- Our suppliers and trades have indicated that we will have the materials and manpower to continue to build and complete homes now underway. We are in constant contact with them as we work through this challenging period.
- If you are an existing customer, who should I call should I have any queries about my new home? Your building coordinator can assist with either project or construction questions
- Will I still hear from my site supervisor? YES
- Will the MyHome customer portal still be updated? YES
We have adjusted the way our Building and Design Consultants connect and interact as you prepare for your new home journey. We have numerous ways to engage with our team as you look to build your dream home.
- Display Homes are open, find your nearest location
- View our homes via the website
- Take a 3D Virtual Tour online
- Submit an online enquiry
- Telephone and chat with a Building and Design Consultants on 1300 555 382, plus you can connect with them directly via their contact details on the display home pages
The whole team here at McDonald Jones are here to support you during this uncertain time. We appreciate you may be concerned about many aspects of daily life, and we can confirm that we are more than ever focused on building homes that transform the way you live.
The importance of home has never been more significant, we thank you for your support and understanding, and we will continue to keep you informed with further updates and information.
Chief Executive Officer - NSW