Access - House & Land Package
100% FIXED PRICE HOUSE AND LAND PACKAGE AVAILABLE NOW!!
TURNKEY PACKAGE WITH FLOORING, DRIVEWAY & LANDSCAPING INCLUDED.
BUILD WITH CONFIDENCE … WE MAKE IT EASY!
This House & Land package includes the following as standard:
• FIXED PRICE SITE COSTS
• STEEL FRAME & COLORBOND ROOF
• DUCTED REVERSE CYCLE AIR CONDITIONING
• 2.55M HIGH CEILINGS
• 600 x 600 CERAMIC FLOOR TILES TO LIVING
• CARPET TO BEDROOMS AND HOME THEATRE (IF APPLICABLE)
• 900MM KITCHEN APPLIANCES INCL FRIDGE
• STONE BENCHTOP to KITCHEN
• COLOURED CONCRETE DRIVEWAY & ENTRY PATH
• 10 LED DOWNLIGHTS
• TURF TO FRONT YARD, LETTERBOX & CLOTHESLINE
• FLYSCREENS TO ALL WINDOWS
• DA LODGMENT & COUNCIL APPROVALS
Our House & Land process is EASY and SIMPLE so that you don’t have to stress about getting everything right. We even have in-house FINANCE & CONVEYANCING experts to assist you from start to finish. At McDonald Jones Homes, we know that building a home can be scary – from the unexpected costs and surprises that can pop up to the daunting process of finding a home design and land itself – that’s why we’re committed to giving you a 100% fixed price from Day 1 so there is no chance of going over budget. Speak to a House & Land specialist about this package today!
*T&Cs apply. Images used are for illustration purposes only. For more information
Please complete the enquiry form and someone from our team will be in contact within 24 hours.
* Note: If you're enquiring about Granny Flats, they are not offered as a stand-alone build, they are constructed at the same time as your main residence.
Building and Design Consultants - Kembla Grange Estate - Lot 2019 Kembla Grange - Almeria Two
Life at the Kembla Grange Estate Community
Introducing West Illawarra’s newest address, The Kembla Grange Estate, is situated in a picturesque valley, nestled at the bottom of the Illawarra escarpment.
This beautiful estate will offer a range of block sizes and minimal restrictions to ensure everyone has an opportunity to build a new home in the booming Illawarra market.