100% FIXED PRICE HOUSE AND LAND PACKAGE AVAILABLE NOW!!
!! TURNKEY PACKAGE WITH FLOORING, DRIVEWAY & LANDSCAPING INCLUDED. BUILD WITH CONFIDENCE … WE MAKE IT EASY!
This House & Land package includes the following as standard:
- FIXED PRICE SITE COSTS
- STEEL FRAME & COLORBOND ROOF
- ACTRON DUCTED REVERSE CYCLE AIR CONDITIONING
- 2.55M HIGH CEILINGS
- 600 x 600 CERAMIC FLOOR TILES TO LIVING
- CARPET TO BEDROOMS AND HOME THEATRE (IF APPLICABLE)
- FISHER & PAYKEL 900MM KITCHEN APPLIANCES INCL FRIDGE
- STONE BENCHTOP to KITCHEN
- COLOURED CONCRETE DRIVEWAY & ENTRY PATH
- 20 LED DOWNLIGHTS THROUGHOUT HOME
- ALARM PACKAGE
- TURF TO FRONT YARD, LETTERBOX & CLOTHESLINE
- FLYSCREENS TO ALL WINDOWS
- DA LODGMENT & COUNCIL APPROVALS
Our House & Land process is EASY and SIMPLE so that you don’t have to stress about getting everything right. We even have in-house FINANCE & CONVEYANCING experts to assist you from start to finish.
At McDonald Jones Homes, we know that building a home can be scary – from the unexpected costs and surprises that can pop up to the daunting process of finding a home design and land itself – that’s why we’re committed to giving you a 100% fixed price from Day 1 so there is no chance of going over budget.
Speak to a House & Land specialist about this package today!
*T&Cs apply. Images used are for illustration purposes only. For more information
Please complete the enquiry form and someone from our team will be in contact within 24 hours.
* Note: If you're enquiring about Granny Flats, they are not offered as a stand-alone build, they are constructed at the same time as your main residence.
Building and Design Consultants - Brierly Hill - Lot 1009 Brierly Hills - Parkroyal
Life at the Brierly Hill Community
Surrounded by Innes Lake National Park at the end of the Innes Peninsula, Brierley Hill Estate is a picturesque development in the heart of the Mid North Coast.
Bordered with a beautiful bush backdrop and close to waterways, Brierley Hill is in close proximity to all of the local amenities that you need such as schools, the new Charles Sturt University campus, Port Macquarie Base Hospital and the Innes Lakes Village Shopping Centre will also appeal.