Access - House & Land Package
100% FIXED PRICE HOUSE AND LAND PACKAGE AVAILABLE NOW!!
TURNKEY PACKAGE WITH FLOORING, DRIVEWAY & LANDSCAPING INCLUDED. BUILD WITH CONFIDENCE … WE MAKE IT EASY!
This House & Land package includes the following as standard:
- SUPALOC Steel Frame & Colorbond roof
- Actron reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
- 600x600 tiles or laminate flooring to living
- Carpet to bedrooms & media room
- Coloured concrete driveway
- 2.55m high ceilings
- 900mm kitchen appliances, incl. fridge
- 20mm stone benchtop to kitchen
- 10 LED downlights
- Turf to front yard, letterbox & clothesline
Our House & Land process is EASY and SIMPLE so that you don’t have to stress about getting everything right. We even have in-house FINANCE & CONVEYANCING experts to assist you from start to finish.
At McDonald Jones Homes, we know that building a home can be scary – from the unexpected costs and surprises that can pop up to the daunting process of finding a home design and land itself – that’s why we’re committed to giving you a 100% fixed price from Day 1 so there is no chance of going over budget.
Speak to a House & Land specialist about this package today!
*T&Cs apply. Images used are for illustration purposes only. For more information
Please complete the enquiry form and someone from our team will be in contact within 24 hours.
* Note: If you're enquiring about Granny Flats, they are not offered as a stand-alone build, they are constructed at the same time as your main residence.
Building and Design Consultants - Huntlee - Lot 1057 Huntlee - Capela
Life at the Huntlee Community
Nestled amongst the natural beauty of the Hunter Valley wine region, Huntlee is a new master-planned community offering the perfect mix of Hunter Valley charm, sustainable living and urban convenience.
With a vibrant town centre featuring a stunning lake, parkland, supermarket, cafés, shops, schools and more, you and your family will enjoy a walkable lifestyle close to everything you need.
Plus, you’ll be just minutes from the renowned wineries of the Hunter Valley, 45 minutes from the beautiful beaches of Newcastle and 90 minutes from the bright lights of Sydney.