Split Contract - House & Land Package
The Daimler is affordable opulence, offering everything a growing family needs.
FULL OF LUXURY INCLUSIONS
• Truecore Steel Frame construction
• Colorbond Roof
• European designed kitchen
• 20mm stone kitchen benchtops
• 600mm ceramic tiles to living
• Carpet to remainder
• R4.1 ceiling insulation
• R2.0 external wall insulation
• 26Lt continuous flow hot water
• Auto garage door opener
• Fixed price Site Costs*
• Internal floor coverings
• Coloured concrete driveway and entry path
• Turf to front yard
• Flyscreens to opening windows
• Letter Box and clothesline
• Light fittings
Please complete the enquiry form and someone from our team will be in contact within 24 hours.
* Note: If you're enquiring about Granny Flats, they are not offered as a stand-alone build, they are constructed at the same time as your main residence.
Life at the Googong Community
The Googonian life is a happy life. A life where your family grows, your neighbours are neighbourly and your children are practically free range.
A life like the one you enjoyed growing up, but with all the bells and whistles that go with modern living. Googong is a self-contained township will eventually have around 6,500 homes, as well as schools, parks, shops and businesses – everything you'd expect to find in a thriving town. We’re located near the Googong Dam on Old Cooma Road in New South Wales, just 16km from Parliament House Canberra and 4km south of Jerrabomberra.