Split Contract - House & Land Package
Full of Luxury Inclusions
- TrueCore Steel Frame
- Colorbond roof
- European designed kitchen
- 20mm stone kitchen benchtops
- 600mm ceramic tiles to living
- Carpet to remainder
- R4.1 ceiling insulation
- R2.0 external wall insulation
- Rheem 26Lt continous flow hot water
- Auto garage door opener
- Fixed price Site Costs*
- Internal floor coverings
- Coloured concrete driveway and entry path
- Turf to front yard
- Flyscreens to opening windows
- Letter box and clothesline
- Light fittings
- Ducted air conditioning
- Home Theatre
- Island bench with breakfast bar
Please complete the enquiry form and someone from our team will be in contact within 24 hours.
* Note: If you're enquiring about Granny Flats, they are not offered as a stand-alone build, they are constructed at the same time as your main residence.
Life at the Googong Community
The Googonian life is a happy life. A life where your family grows, your neighbours are neighbourly and your children are practically free range.
A life like the one you enjoyed growing up, but with all the bells and whistles that go with modern living. Googong is a self-contained township will eventually have around 6,500 homes, as well as schools, parks, shops and businesses – everything you'd expect to find in a thriving town. We’re located near the Googong Dam on Old Cooma Road in New South Wales, just 16km from Parliament House Canberra and 4km south of Jerrabomberra.