5% Deposit -Payment on Completion
TURNKEY PACKAGE WITH FLOORING, DRIVEWAY & LANDSCAPING INCLUDED. BUILD WITH CONFIDENCE … WE MAKE IT EASY!
This House & Land package includes the following as standard:
- FIXED PRICE SITE COSTS
- STEEL FRAME & COLORBOND ROOF
- DUCTED REVERSE CYCLE AIR CONDITIONING
- 2.55M HIGH CEILINGS
- 600 x 600 CERAMIC FLOOR TILES TO LIVING
- CARPET TO BEDROOMS AND HOME THEATRE (IF APPLICABLE)
- 900MM KITCHEN APPLIANCES INCL FRIDGE
- STONE BENCHTOP to KITCHEN
- COLOURED CONCRETE DRIVEWAY & ENTRY PATH
- 10 LED DOWNLIGHTS
- TURF TO FRONT YARD, LETTERBOX & CLOTHESLINE
- FLYSCREENS TO ALL WINDOWS
- DA LODGMENT & COUNCIL APPROVALS
Our House & Land process is EASY and SIMPLE so that you don’t have to stress about getting everything right. We even have in-house FINANCE & CONVEYANCING experts to assist you from start to finish.
At McDonald Jones Homes, we know that building a home can be scary – from the unexpected costs and surprises that can pop up to the daunting process of finding a home design and land itself – that’s why we’re committed to giving you a 100% fixed price from Day 1 so there is no chance of going over budget.
Speak to a House & Land specialist about this package today!
*T&Cs apply. Images used are for illustration purposes only. For more information https://www.mcdonaldjoneshomes.com.au/terms-and-conditions
- Home Theatre
- Island bench with breakfast bar
Please complete the enquiry form and someone from our team will be in contact within 24 hours.
* Note: If you're enquiring about Granny Flats, they are not offered as a stand-alone build, they are constructed at the same time as your main residence.
Building and Design Consultants - Googong - Lot 128 Googong - Buick
Life at the Googong Community
The Googonian life is a happy life. A life where your family grows, your neighbours are neighbourly and your children are practically free range.
A life like the one you enjoyed growing up, but with all the bells and whistles that go with modern living. Googong is a self-contained township will eventually have around 6,500 homes, as well as schools, parks, shops and businesses – everything you'd expect to find in a thriving town. We’re located near the Googong Dam on Old Cooma Road in New South Wales, just 16km from Parliament House Canberra and 4km south of Jerrabomberra.