Don't lose sight of your dream with a $45,000 cash discount off our single and two storey homes*.
We build homes that define the Australian way of life.
We've been building the Australian dream for over 30 years, and from the coast to the country, our homes define the Australian lifestyle that we all desire. So no matter where you are at in life's journey, we have a range of single storey and two storey homes to cater to your individual needs. With our $45,000 cash discount* you can keep building your dream new home. Home, the place where you can start to dream, create memories, watch your family grow and always feel safe.
Plus, add the $25,000 HomeBuilder Grant - are you eligible?
HomeBuilder is a time-limited grant program offered by the Federal Government to help eligible owner-occupiers, including first home buyers, with a grant of $25,000 to build a new home.
This offers a great opportunity for people to save even more when building their dream home with McDonald Jones.
If you're planning to build a new home and access this grant, then there are a number of criteria for eligibility you need to know about, including;
- You must be over 18 years or older and an Australian citizen.
- You must meet the following two income caps:
- $125,000 per annum for an individual applicant based on your 2018-19 tax return or later; or
- $200,000 per annum for a couple based on both 2018-19 tax returns or later
- You are also required to enter into a building contract between 4 June 2020 and 31 December 2020 and new homes must be your principal place of residence, where the property value (ie house and land) does not exceed $750,000.
- Construction must commence within three months of the contract date.
^The HomeBuilder Scheme will provide eligible owner-occupier applicants with $25,000 towards their new build when contracted between 04 June 2020 and 31 July 2020. For more information on eligibility criteria, please refer to https://treasury.gov.au/coronavirus/homebuilder. Application for the HomeBuilder Scheme is made by the individual customer, not McDonald Jones.